Canadian Centre for Housing Rights (CCHR) is committed to ensuring accessibility for persons with disabilities and compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005.
At CCHR, we implement our commitment to accessibility by:
- Offering services to clients by telephone, email, and a variety of other digital communications channels. For clients in Toronto, we may also be able to provide in-person services.
- Providing information to the public through a variety of mediums, including CCHR’s website and digital communications channels, in person events, email and telephone.
- Providing materials in alternative formats upon request. If you would like any of our materials in an alternate format, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Ensuring CCHR employees receive training on the Ontario Human Rights Code and accessible customer service to ensure we understand the needs of our clients.
- Adhering to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 – Level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
- Posting information on our website and on Twitter about alternative ways to access our services in the event they become temporarily unavailable due to electrical outages or network issues.
Most web browsers include functionality to let you change text size, background colours and other display settings. Click here to learn more.
We Welcome Your Feedback
Feedback about CCHR’s accessibility processes can be provided at any time through the following communications methods:
Telephone: 416-944-0087 or 1-800-263-1139